Find part-time jobs on the UND campus.
Connect with your assigned advisor to change your major or ask questions.
Use the Technology Support Help Center to get assistance using IT systems and software.
Chart your path to graduate in four years and make sure you are ready to register for next semester.
You've got the largest and oldest library system in the state at your fingertips. The librarians will help you find what you need.
Rent, buy and download textbooks, get cash for books and shop for UND apparel.
Get information on how to view and pay your bills with Campus Connection.
Find out if you are eligible for financial aid and make sure you continue receiving it.
Search our database for undergrad, grad and law scholarships. Apply using one form.
Celebrate Your Success
Connect with classmates and find out what’s happening at UND.
- Download the My UND app.
- Follow @UNDstudentlife on Instagram.
- Join your Facebook Group and ask questions of fellow UND students.
- Text one of the keywords below to 31347 to receive student text messages. See terms and conditions.
- Read the Dakota Student newspaper.
- Tag your social media posts with #UNDproud and see yourself on the UND home page.